Four Month India Trip :)
Nov 2013 to Feb 2014
Lots happened, and here's a summary of core themes: Seven Emergent Questions
For those who prefer the rough cut version, here were the emails, blogs and stories as they were being experienced ...
- Started with a few remarkable days in Japan, that planted the seed for Gandhi 3.0
- Headed to Bangalore -- spoke at Nascomm, and had five eventful days from Awakins to Seva Cafe to one-day retreat
- November stories are summarized in this blog: Holding Space
- Various retreats from Maitri Milan to Women's Retreat to 1-day in Baroda and in Pune
- A very active schedule continued to build up with stories from Timeless Surat Smiles to Mujawarah in Udaipur
- A monthly "Hands, Head, Heart" retreat: Moved by Love in December, and the 1-day in Bombay
- December updates are listed in these unedited email digests
- Year ended with a touching gathering with core anchors exploring edges. It was an undocumented event. :)
- January started with 10-day meditation with almost two dozen of us and ended with a remarkable Gandhi 3.0 retreat; first write-up by Khush and last by Sid
- Remarkable Gandhi 3.0 retreat -- the invite, peace pole video, Gandhi movie excerpts, Gandhi 3.0 slides, post-event video and photos, beautiful story of a shawl, post-event blog entry (with comments from participants) and Sid's insights.
- Micro Awakin communities in Bombay came together to pull off an Awakin Event -- invite, photos, and sample of a powerful talk
- The last hurrah with yet another kind of gathering: Startup Service (and that week, Guri and I got roped into sharing at Awakin Ahmedabad!)
- Last edition of ripples: Two Mumbai Trips.